Hi! Last year I was struggling with being a sad monkey. Exhausted, I finally asked myself,
“Sandra, for serious. What would make you happy?” And I knew. It seemed so silly, but I knew.
“If I could wake up and teach every single day, I’d be the happiest.”
So guess what? I’m finally doing what listeners have been asking me to do for years. ONLINE CLASSES! LIVE! Please join me as a I transition to bringing my 7 years of workshop teaching experience to the inter webs.
Why teach live this first semester?
- So I can answer your questions right then and there.
- So you and classmates can share ideas during class.
- Because spending time nerding out with you makes me happy!
$10. 1 hour. Every Wednesday till Mid-May @7pm. 3 class times for 3 time zones. Wherever you are in the world, if you have a smartphone, tablet or computer, you can attend these workshops as they’re happening.
Behold, the 1st Semester of Online Classes:
- Feb 24th – Female Pleasure Primer LA / UK / AUS
- Mar 2nd – Balls Deep: the Fundamentals of Fellatio LA / UK / AUS
- Mar 9th – Intermediate BJs: Suck Smarter, Not Harder LA / UK / AUS
- March 16th – Sex Buffet: a Sex-Positive Primer LA / UK / AUS
- March 23rd – Playful Kink! LA / UK / AUS
- March 30th – Snatch Attack: the Art of Common Sense Cunnilingus LA / UK / AUS
- April 6 – Triggering Orgasms: Sex Hacks for the Big O LA / UK / AUS
- April 13th – Strap-ons for All Occasions LA / UK / AUS
- April 20th – Copulation 101: The P and the V LA / UK
- April 27th – Boning 101: Foundations for Fantastic Sex LA / UK
- May 4th – Boning 201: More Stuff You’ve Gotta Know LA / UK
- May 11th – Booty Basics: Fun for Everybody LA / UK
Tickets and descriptions to all online classes on Eventbrite. Do your homework and I’ll see you in class!
4/12/2016 UPDATE: Because of daylight savings time making my Sydney time zone class at 2am my time, I had to accept that my teacher brain doesn’t work so well in the middle of the night. So, for the remainder of this first semester online, I will only be offering my classes live at 7pm on London and Los Angeles time. Apologies of that schedule change.